Eligibility for Admission to First Semester Diploma in Engineering:
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from any Board.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English,Math and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is ITI / 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.